Simple - Powerful - Effective
What is KAPAP?
KAPAP is a Hebrew acronym (Krav Panim el Panim) which literally translates to face to face combat. As a close quarter battle system, KAPAP consists of defensive tactics, hand to hand combat and self defense.
It was developed in the early 1900's and adopted by Israeli Special Forces. KAPAP techniques are based on real world scenarios.
The system was developed by Haviv Galisko, instructor in 'Haganah' and founder of KAPAP Israeli Organization.
- Increase respect for others
- Better concentration and focus
- Greater awareness of one's surroundings
- Increase strength, coordination and self esteem
- Release anxiety and stress
For more information about KAPAP, fill out the form below: